At the end of the day do you really want to know if your mate has cheated?
Yes I want to know so, I can get my “cheat” on. I have told my husband if he ever cheat on me that l’ll get past it……….once I make him feel like he made me feel….by cheating on him!!!!
no,why go looking for trouble.if you had a good day and no reason to suspect why try and make an issue for yourself…..sometime some of need drama in our lives because we have no lives and that seems to be our or their choice.
It depends… if it’s a meaningless fling I would rather not know. It would just cause problems in the marriage but if it something more than a fling I want to know. Men cheat all the time (it’s not ok but it happens) and its usually nothing behind it and they have no desire to be with anyone other than their wife so why go thru all the worry and hurt when its nothing.
It is something to worry about because if a child is born in the mist of the cheating then you would be furiois.
Yes i will want to know. If he cheated than I must have done something wrong that i couldn’t keep him home. Cheating hurts and rather than cheat if he’s not happy leave. He think the grass is greener on the other side, wait till he gets there.
YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW I WAS MARRIED AND HAD BEEN MARRIAGED FOR SEVEN YEARS AND ONE DAY I GO OUT TO WORK AN MY WINDSHIELD WAS BROKEN COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SO ME I THOUGHT WAS KIDS. A WEEK LATER I GOT OUT OF MY TRUCK AT HOME AND I HAD THIS WOMAN WATCHING ME SO I KEPT GOING. GOT IN THE HOUSE AND GOT A PHONE CALL FROM HER TELLING ME SHE HAD BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND SO YES HE WAS CONFRONTED AND HE LIED. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT WE DIVORCED AND I LET HER HAVE HIM THEY BOTH THOUGHT THEY HAD SOMETHING SHE USED HIM UNTIL THEIR WAS NOTHING LEFT AND SHE MOVED ON AND GOT MARRIED NOW HE IS TRYING TO COME BACK . NOT HE GOT BACK WHAT HE DISHED OUT AND SHE WILL TOO. EVERY DOG HAS HIS OR HER DAY.
@ Lisa Williams…Glade you didn’t take the dog back!! If you do he’ll just learn to tighten his game better next time…Gooooood for him.
Yes, I would want to know. There are more things at stake besides getting back at him or staying together. He might have stepped out with some diseased creature and I don’t want or need to be unaware of any instances that could jeopardize my health and life.
No, I’m a strong believer if you go looking for something & find it then don’t be mad cause you were looking for something to be upset about anyway. Sometimes it’s best to leave things as they are & we all know the truth will come out anyway. If you find out your partner’s cheating what do you do? Do you leave, stay, or cheat to get even? If you think he/she is cheating than simply ask, if that’s not enough than maybe you don’t want to be with them anyway.
yes my man i think cheated on me!! Why? because he had naked pictures of a women in his phone and i was 6 months with a baby and when he dropped me off at work. i called him on my break, and he said he was working on a car but he was out of breath ..And he dont get out of breath when he working on a car.So yea i know my man cheatting on me , BUT I WANT A FACE TO GO WITH THAT PICTURE !!!
HELL YEA…..DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY INCURABLE DISEASES THERE ARE!…..I DO NOT HAVE TOME FOR THE GAMES….IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME, BE WITH ME! NOT TANYA, LISA, APRIL, AND THE WHOLE DANG CREW!
Our hid3gold.com is a professional company that provides a variety of services to Diablo 3 players,such as diablo 3 gold.
Seven Black Presidents Before Obama…..
1. John Hanson (a Moor) was actually the 1st President of the United States, he served from 1781 – 1782. The new country was actually formed on March 1, 1781 with the adoption of The Articles of Confederation. This document was actually proposed on June 11, 1776, but not agreed upon by Congress until November 15, 1777. Maryland refused to sign this document until Virginia and New York ceded their western lands (Maryland was afraid that these states would gain too much power in the new government from such large amounts of land).
Once the signing took place in 1781, a President was needed to run the country. John Hanson was chosen unanimously by Congress (which included George Washington). In fact, all the other potential candidates refused to run against him, as he was a major player in the revolution and an extremely influential member of Congress.
As President, Hanson ordered all foreign troops off American soil, as well as removal of all foreign flags. He established the Great Seal of the United States, which all Presidents since have been required to use on all Official Documents. He declared that the 4th Thursday of every November to be Thanksgiving Day, which is still true today. Even though elected, one variable that was never thought through was that America was not going to accept a so called “Black” President during the heart of the enslavement period. Enter George Washington.
2. Thomas Jefferson was the 3rd President of the United States, he served from 1801 – 1809 and he was also so called “black”. His mother a half-breed Indian squaw and his father a mulatto, from Virginia. He fathered numerous children with Sally Hemmings, a mulatto slave with whom he lived with in Europe.
3. Andrew Jackson was the 7th President of the United States. He served from 1829 – 1837 and he was so called “black”. His mother was a Caucasian woman from Ireland who had Andrew Jackson with a so called “black” man. His father’s other children (Andrew Jackson’s stepbrother) was sold into slavery.
4. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States, he served from 1861 – 1865 and he was black. His mother was from an Ethiopian Tribe and his father was an African American. It was told that his father was Thomas Lincoln, a man to cover the truth, but he was sterile from childhood mumps and was later castrated, making it impossible for him to have been his father. Lincoln’s nickname “Abraham Africa-nus the First.”
5. Warren Harding was the 28th President of the United States, he served from 1921 – 1923 and he was black. Harding never denied his ancestry. When Republican leaders called on Harding to deny his “Negro” history, he said, “How should I know whether or not one of my ancestors might have jumped the fence?”
6. Calvin Coolidge was the 29th President of the United States, he served from 1923 – 1929 and he was black. He proudly admitted that his mother was dark but claimed it was because of a mixed Indian ancestry. His mother’s maiden name was “Moor.” In Europe the name (“Moor” was given to all Black people just as in America the name “Negro” was used.) FALSE!
7. Dwight E. Eisenhower was the 33rd President of the United States, he served from 1953 – 1961 and he was black. His mother, Ida Elizabeth Stover Eisenhower, an anti-war advocate, was half black.
Connect with Facebook
Monday - Friday 3p-7p ET
Dede's Things You Need to KnowDaily@ 3:08pm, 4:08pm, 5:08pm & 6:08pm ET
What's On Doug's iPodDaily @5:35pm ET
Happy Hour MixMondays thru Thursdays @6:20pm ET
Money Matters w/Alfred EdmondWednesdays @4:50pm ET
Dear Doug LettersFridays @3:50pm ET
Diggin' In Tha CratesFridays @5:35pm ET
Summer Concert SeriesFridays @6:20pm ET
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.